Monday, May 3, 2010

Yay for May

Well, there's not too much to report this week. John David had a national meeting that he attended this past week for 3 days in Chicago. Gizmo and I missed him terribly, although I love it when he walks in the door on Friday and exclaims, "my family!" when he hugs me. :) Two for one right now! He got a new Blackberry while he was there, which he is very excited about and happy to describe in detail to anyone who is interested (or not). Meanwhile, I said goodbye to one of my classes and had my own very last class forever.

We did (suprise) yard work this weekend and even planted some of our seedlings: the basil, parsley, cilantro, and catnip is growing strong. Tomato babies will go in the ground sometime this week too. Hooray for spring! I've also been studying for my final exams, which I take on Tuesday. This week also marks our first childbirth education classes with only 5 weeks to go before Baby Michael is scheduled to arrive. JD wants Michael to arrive early, Mom wants him to arrive right on time, and I just want him to arrive small and easy. Too bad none of our opinions matter a bit!

1 comment:

Mike said...

looks like baby Mike is growing pretty big in your gullet lately!! Looking forward to seeing him! Glad for spring, I was just telling Allison how you and JD do herbs, catnip, and other veges. She loves cilantro, maybe you can save us a sprig.