Monday, March 7, 2011

Crawling

Oh, my! Crawling opens new worlds for the whole house. Michael is now constantly on the go, and that means that JD and I have to be too. The house is now baby-proofed (i.e. my sense of decor now means nothing), and Michael has already established a route around the main floor that includes the front door, where he pulls the elastic on the jackets that hang in the closet, the bathroom, where he opens and shuts the cabinet doors a few times, the kitchen, where he plays with his refridgerator magnets and checks on his stash of bibs, and the dining room, where he pets his new rocking horse. It's exhausting. Not to mention the constant pulling up on everything from trash cans to stools to the staircase. I'm constantly dashing to save him from a bumped head. But, I must admit, it's absolutely adorable.

6 comments:

Beth Z. said...

This video makes me smile--I love it!

Mike said...

excellent video - cute! I'm glad you fulfilled my request for a crawling video, I have been checking for it! and I'll get to see him first hand soon!

Melissa Boehning Libert said...

love it!! he is a man on the move.

Stacy said...

Welcome to a whole new world :)

Stacy said...

And he really makes me smile :)- Can't wait to get the boys together!

kfrancesconi said...

Now that is a great video! I had to watch it four times!!