We finally got outside this weekend! The temperature climbed above 60 degrees, so we spent a lot of time walking, doing yard work, and walking. It feels sooooo good to get outside. I told JD, why is it so easy to get back into a Spring routine and so hard to get into a Winter one?
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
parents thru & thru. And to think, JD's cool wheels are now a stroller instead of a bike - just a year ago how different it was. Glad things are thawing down for you, maybe soon you will be able to dig through the permafrost layer to plan some veggies like last year
p.s. I just put my beans & pumpkins in the ground - I'll put up some updates - I had to choose a new location once I dug up an old pet collar - probably Fluffies old burial site from a previous owner... Lina likes playing with the old collar though.
Post a Comment