Of course, as all holidays do, Spring Break week flew by. For the most part, it was a normal week since JD had to work, but I did get work accomplished and had some fun at the same time. The biggest suprise was when JD sent Danielle and I to hear the Vienna Boys' Choir preform in Peoria on Tuesday night. It was a complete suprise, and he was so sweet to make my Spring Break a bit more exciting. Emily and I tried to take our "first walk of Spring" with Michael on Friday, but Michael was not having any of it. Too windy for him, I guess. We also made it back to the Children's Discovery Museum on Saturday morning with Gen, Greg, and Brendan. Grandma and Grandpa Francesconi bought Michael a membership for his upcoming birthday in May, so we are already taking advantage of it. And that's not all they got him! He also received a cool
rocking horse that he loves to ride. Check out the video:
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that bungee swing is hilarious!! Where are his arms tho? Looks like a straight jacket.
great b-day gift. can't wait to go back!
Post a Comment