So, you wonder, what has Gizmo been up to during all this house work? Well, she's been getting herself into quite a bit of trouble:
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
House Work
For the past week and a half, every spare moment went to working on painting our dining room. Or, actually, not painting but scraping wallpaper, patching holes (big ones!), cracks, and dents in the plaster, taping, and finally painting (two coats of primer, one of paint). I can honestly say that it was the worst house job I've ever had to do. Ever. And JD agrees. We spent many an afternoon whining at each other about how much we hate what we're doing. But it's over, finally. Here are the before, during, and after shots:


So, you wonder, what has Gizmo been up to during all this house work? Well, she's been getting herself into quite a bit of trouble:



So, you wonder, what has Gizmo been up to during all this house work? Well, she's been getting herself into quite a bit of trouble:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwwww....Gizmo! That cat has more personality than some people I know!
Post a Comment